Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Isaac's Birthday Challenge

Isaac turns 1 on September 4, 2008! Hooray! We are doing a Sesame Street themed party because we found decorations with the #1.

Now, for the cake...

I'm undecided as to how to do it. I would love to make a super cute Elmo cake, but I don't like red icing. I do not want the guests to have pink teeth, I do not want the kids to bounce off of my walls... okay, so it is the bouncing that bothers me most! I just can't decide.

And then for Isaac's individual cake, since it is his first birthday... well, I am thinking along the lines of a Cookie Monster head cake (small, round). But, then I'm thinking of the blue poopy diapers and the blue stained face, hands and probably body. Not to mention the high chair, clothing, floor or even bathtub! I'm having a heart attack already....

Any ideas on how I can solve this challenge? I will post pictures after the party! Wish me luck!

No comments: