Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jungle!

Hunter's fourth birthday was a jungle themed Diego party! I desperately wanted to make a Diego, but fell short on time, so went with the jungle theme! The accessories (elephant, monkey, snakes, alligators, and rocks) are made of fondant. It was a chocolate and vanilla layered cake with buttercream icing! Stacey decorated adorable with "Jungle Deliveries" as goody bags and cute items on the menu! We had beetle wings (potato chips), elephant food (boiled peanuts), BBQ (wild boar), and more... The entire party was cute, and I think that the cake was a hit....
But the most important part of it all was that I think Hunter liked it and he had a great party!

1 comment:

The Scarboro's said...

Well, Hunter Loved that cake. I have already have to show him the pics I have of the cake like three times. He just thought that it was the coolest thing.
Oh, you are so freakin' talented...I am not just saying that because you are my sister and you will hit me:)...but I really mean it. You do a beautiful job and you should be very proud of yourself...Because I am extremely proud of you.....